Do we collect information?
Yes, we collect information from you when you fill out forms, order pre-sales proposals, subscribe to our newsletter, and register on our site. When requesting proposals and signing up for newsletters, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, phone number and website URL. However, You can browse our site anonymously.
We use your information in the following manner:
- To help us to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve our site design and your website experience
- To improve customer service & support
- To process transactions – Your information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send emails – The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order and requests for proposals. We also email you about new products and company news and
- Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include a link or instruction to unsubscribe at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We use a combination of security measures to protect your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. Sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will never be stored on our servers.
No, but third parties we contract may install them into your browser. Cookies are files that a site transfers to your web browser (if you allow) that enables it to recognize your browser remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Compliance with California Online Privacy Protection Act
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into the dashboard and going to the ‘Settings’ and/or ‘My Account’ page.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms of service
Please visit our terms of service page – http://www.365outsource.com/terms
This policy was last modified on August 3, 2012